Thursday, April 8, 2010

Paperhammer 40k

At the moment I'm working on giant, titan sized dreadnought made from printout templates I found somewere on the internet. I've found making Warhammer vehicles out of thin card a very fun, cheap and rewarding way of adding to your army. So far, I've only made the two arms for the dreadnought, and im about to start on the body. If you want to build some of your own vehicles, i advise checking out "bwc archive" on yahoo. THIS thread also has some good links to a couple of template. On the left is the close combat weapon with unattached flamer, and on the right is the unfinished Auto-cannon

2 comments:

  1. Was just browsing by, thought I'd say that those arms are phenomenal! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks man, you can check out the finished project here: http://zedarkangel.deviantart.com/art/PaperCraft-Giant-Warhammer-Dreadnought-298679145
      sorry for the late reply (2 years) but I forgot about this blog :P

      Delete